JOURNEY WITH US IN THE TRANSPORT AUSTRALIA CONFERENCE
Updated Program Available Here
Please join us for the first National Conference of the Transport Australia society (TAs) to be held in Sydney on 27th – 28th June 2019 at the Hilton Hotel. This two day conference will include a Conference Gala Dinner taking place at the Hilton Hotel on Thursday evening.
Registrations are now open! Please visit the Registration Page for further details.
Mike Veysey and his working group are progressing the program, speakers and sponsorship phases of the June 2019 “Shaping Australia’s Transport Future” national conference.
The conference program (being finalised) will explore the theme: SHAPING AUSTRALIA’S TRANSPORT FUTURE and will consist of the following main topics:
- The Future of Transport – what do we need in 30 and 50 years time, and how do we pay for it?
- Renewable Energy could provide all our transport fuel needs by 2030 – aiding sustainability, positive health outcomes for a safer environment – can we pull it off?
- Securing our Transport Future what is needed and how will transport behaviour be influenced
- Pick the Right Project business and lifecycle costs (are we really respecting proper process?
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Opening the 2019 Conference will be Chief Engineer of Victoria, Dr Collette Burke.
- Speaking at the Conference Dinner will be Jillian Kilby, Engineer, Motivational Speaker, EA Young Professional Engineer of the Year in 2010, Director: The Infrastructure Collaborative in Australia (2009 to present).
The Transport Australia Conference provides extensive marketing, promotion and networking opportunities. Please visit the Sponsor Tab if you are interested in sponsor opportunities or to discuss any opportunities please contact the Transport Australia Conference secretariat [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to the Transport Australia Conference 2019!
The TAs 2019 Conference Committee
Join Transport Australia Society today and let’s talk about transport!
- Members of EA
- Members of TAs
- Academe (transport related and green energy related)
- Transport Economists
- Planning Consulting firms
- Engineering Consulting firms
- Construction firms
- Airport staff
- Airline staff
- Port Authority staff
- Road agencies staff
- Rail agencies staff
- Economic Analysis Consultants
- Local Government Engineers
- Local Government Planners
- The Development Industry
- Rail – private & government
- Ports – private & government
- State & federal government
- Toll road owners and operators
- Toll road users